CGS is a rapidly growing technology company in the graphic arts & packaging industry. We are an international company with US headquarters in Minneapolis, MN, selling color management, packaging and prototyping solutions throughout the America’s.
It may sound cliché, but we are always looking to attract new, enthusiastic talent to match the passion of our industry. In our company it is the people who represent the real strength in reaching the success. We look for individuals who share our passion to succeed and can generate results. So if you are looking to be a part of a creative, dynamic team, we invite you to explore our career opportunities within CGS.
APPLY TODAY: For current job openings, please see job description for instructions on how to apply. For general employment inquiries, please send your resume to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.
The world’s leading premium beverage brand is looking for a talented individual to join the team as the Lead Packaging Innovation Specialist. Based in Norwalk, CT, you’ll join more than 28,000 people working toward growing our business and nurturing brands. We celebrate life every day, everywhere, and are committed to professional as well as personal development within our team.
The ideal candidate will be the driving force for our 3D design and mock-up production house. You’ll create and work with detailed prototypes in both a 3D framework as well as real-world scenario, and present new packaging designs in front of small to midsize groups. Extensive training will be provided on necessary 3d modeling software and proof/mock-up production equipment. If you’re a driven individual with a passion for brand development, then the Lead Packaging Innovation Specialist position is what you’ve been looking for.
- Principal specialist in proofing and mock-up production (specifically but not limited to CGS ORIS and w/Roland Inkjet Printers)
- Work hands on with Brand customer’s Packaging Innovation Team
- Operate ORIS Flex Pack systems for comp and mock-up creation
- Operate IC3D software for 3D comp creation, and to create/modify packaging designs with Brand Creative Team
- Utilize Adobe CS to modify and create packaging designs with Brand Creative Team
- Attention to detail and top quality customer service attitudeQualifications & Professional Knowledge:
- Strong understanding of beverage and luxury packaging; PS labels (wine, spirits & beer), shrink sleeves, cans, closure systems, cellos & capsules, folding & rigid boxes, display shippers), containers (pouches, glass, PET)
- Proficient working knowledge of applied color management (calibration, optimization, characterization, iterative color matches, CxF, spectrophotometry, gloss, etc.)
- Strong understanding of print and packing formats (sheet fed and roll fed offset, combination printing, dry offset, water based flexo, gravure, etc.)
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Good hand and eye coordination for working with highly detailed prototypes
- Strong social skills
- Team Player with a sense of urgency
- Creative thinker/innovator and problem solver, ability to think and work outside of the norm
- Heath/Dental/Life/Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401K and Profit Sharing Plan
For prompt consideration, please send your resume and cover letter with salary requirements by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position Location: Norwalk, Connecticut