- ORIS Certified // Web provides immediate notification of errors, giving you more time to isolate and fix problems.
- CGS’ Print Performance Team monitors the status of your devices and delivers remote support to help you resolve issues more quickly.
- Use ORIS Certified // Web as a dashboard for viewing current print performance across multiple sites.
- Internal experts can analyze production problems immediately.
- ORIS Certified // Web contains reports for understanding consumables variation.
- ORIS Certified // Web can help you understand which devices have the highest error rates.
- Pulling an ORIS Certified // Web shift report can help you understand if personnel need more training.
- ORIS Certified // Web reports highlight which variables in your process are contributing to your rework and errors.
- ORIS Certified // Web provides a common quality language, which multiple departments can use to communicate problem resolution information more efficiently.
- ORIS Certified // Web can help keep jobs looking consistent when printed on different presses, at different times or even at different sites, which increases your flexibility.
- Use ORIS Certified // Web to communicate to your vendors the quality of the raw materials they are providing you.
- Use ORIS Certified // Web to create job reports that can showcase your quality initiatives to prospective and current customers. Show you are the best and can prove it.
- ORIS Certified // Web reduces variation by identifying problems and root causes. Understanding raw materials variation is critical to efficient production.
- ORIS Certified // Web reduces waste by identifying problems at their source. This means bad proofs and plates do not make it into the pressroom.
- By reducing variation and waste, less raw materials and energy are consumed in your production process.
- By using ORIS Certified // Web for color matching, color control to ISO or other standards as well as for plate performance monitoring, you can ensure that colors are accurate before proofs are sent, eliminating the guesswork from remote proofing and reducing shipping costs.
ORIS Evaluate is seamlessly integrated into both ORIS Certified // Web and ORIS Lynx to provide a simplified process for full, cross-fleet color quality monitoring and trending.
ORIS Certified // Web is an effective and easy-to-use PC based color quality validation system. This tool can be used to confirm a press’ alignment with an industry standard, internal standard or simply a customer mandated color target. Measurement results can be leveraged as a detailed report and/or stored in the cloud-based ORIS Evaluate.
These detailed color reports generated by ORIS Evaluate can be analyzed to detect specific press trends and device performance. This allows the user to detect quality variations over time, saving both time and money. Understanding the natural shifts a press undergoes allows users to better predict when calibration will be needed, to know when to profile or to identify when a printer may require maintenance. The Evaluate Report also contains further information on deviations for Paper White, Averages, Maximums on dH and dCh, Greys, and all L*a*b* information on both primaries and overprints.
Download the English brochure here
“With ORIS, we dont have to guess any more, even with brand colors, we can achieve it, measure it, dial it in and pretty much forget about it. Some of our customers demand this level of measurable color; others just benefit from getting great color. Everybodys happy.”
Freddie Baird, Chief Operations Officer, Quantum Digital