Flex Pack Demo Videos
Unlike the standard inks, XG Inks have been specically formulated for proofing applications. The light inks (Lc, Lm) from Roland have been replaced with Orange and Green, and the CMYK set has been completely redened. As a result, the printable color space is significantly larger, so that almost all Pantone® colors can be reproduced accurately – a prerequisite for proong high-quality packaging.
- Silver Film, 120 m (E-SSF012/24/30)
- Aluminum Foil, 180 m (E-SAF018/24/30)
- Clear Film, 75 m (E-SCF0075/24/50)
- Adhesive Clear Film, 100 m (E-SUCP010/24/20)
- Shrink Clear Film, 85 m (E-SUCP0085/30/20)
- White Adhesive Vinyl, 100 m (E-SWV010/30/40)
- Glossy Paper, 235g/m2 (E-SMPG235/30/45)
- Semi-Matte Paper, 235g/m2 (E-SMPSM235/30/45)
- Transfer Film, Glossy (E-STFG050/24/30), Matte (E-STFM050/24/30), III90 (E-STF030G/24/30)
The revolutionary eco-solvent printers available from Roland work harmoniously with XG Inks to provide the complete solution for your brand colors. In addition to a white and metallic ink, it features Orange and Green*, with the specially developed XG Inks, allowing the production of contract quality proofs and prototypes on substrates similar to the original stock, used in exible packaging. The printers also include a “Print & Cut” function to produce adhesive labels and decals – fully supported by the software application.
To ensure uniform drying time and prevent substrates sticking together on the VersaCAMM VSi Series, especially when printing small repeats for immediate cutting – an optional Benes add-on dryer system is recommended.
*Only available from CGS
“Handling of the software and the Roland printer is easy and intuitive, this was a key point in our investment decision. Another advantage is the handling of customers’ spot and Pantone colors that are centrally kept in a color management library.”
Jochen Heibrock, Managing Director, Thomas & Kurzberg GmbH